The Vision helmet from Black Diamond is a no-nonsense, durable helmet that you'll find yourself using for dawn patrols and once-a-season missions without hesitation. Full of simple and clean features, like the buckled chin strap and the low-profile headlamp clips, the Vision is as close as we've ever seen to striking the perfect balance between simplicity and usability. The Vision combines lightweight material alongside durable and impact-absorbing material in a unique design that Black Diamond calls their "most durable foam helmet."
- A protective EPS (expanded polystyrene) foam puck on top of the crown of this helmet keeps the profile low without compromising safety.
- Integrated headlamp clips and a low-profile brim keep you lookin not-dorky without losing functionality.
- A hard plastic shell covers the top and sides of the helmet, keeping the helmet and your noggin safe.
- Durable EPP (expanded polypropylene) foam makes up the front, sides, and rear of the helmet.
- Internal pads can be easily removed, helping to ward off incidents of the dreaded stink-head.
- The low-profile buckle and simple interior make for a comfortable on-skin fit.
- Meets proposed UIAA impact safety standards.
|Certifications||EN 12492 (climbing)|
|Materials||Composite EPP foam, EPS foam puck and polycarbonate shell|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Ski mountaineering, climbing, ice climbing|
|Notes||13 vents for breathability|
|Bottom Line||Light, durable, and comfortable helmet|
|Compare to other Helmets|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.