Break a buckle or lose a tongue? Don’t run to the checkout with a new boot just yet; check here for spare parts first. This is our small but growing collection of Dynafit boot parts. Most everything is sold in pairs, one for each boot (unless specified as left or right).
(11) PDG Cuff Buckle Set - Complete upper buckle & catch system for PDG boots; ski/walk mode.
(12) PDG Instep Buckle Cord - Cords that latch into the instep (lower) buckles on the PDGs.
(3) PDG Instep Catch - The white plastic catch mechanism for the lower PDG buckle.
(2) PDG Instep Buckle - The blue buckles that you probably broke off if you're looking here.
DyNA Evo Cuff Buckle Set - The upper buckles on the DyNA Evo boot, including cords and rivets.
DyNA Evo Cuff Cord - Kevlar cord used on the cuff buckles of Evo boots.
DyNA Evo Instep Cord - Instep velcro with kevlar cord found on the black Evo boots.
(11/12) TLT6 Soft Tongue - The TLT6s only come with stiff black tongues now. If you’re thinking you’d like a little more flex, check out the green tongues. Sized per shell.
(11/12) TLT6 Hard Tongue- Replacement stiff black tongues for the TLT6s, men's and women's.
(2) TLT6 Mtn Cuff Buckle Set - Buckles, catches & cords for the TLT6 cuffs.
(2) TLT6 Cuff Buckle & Catch - Cuff buckles for the TLT6. Includes cord & catches. Choose left or right boots.
(3/4) TLT6 Mtn Instep Buckle Set - Lower TLT6 buckle replace set with catches and cords.
(9) TLT6 Spoiler Set - The black plastic rear spoiler mechanism with the metal brackets that the upper cuff buckle feeds into for ski mode. Spans two shell sizes.
(7) TLT6 Cuff Rivet Set - New rivets for TLT6P (Performance) or TLT6M (Mountain) boots. The former are yellow, the latter black. 4 rivets and washers included.
(1) TLT6P Power Strap - Removeable TLT6 Performance power straps come in 3 sizes, under 27, 27-28.5, and 29+.
Boot Heel Inserts - AKA Heel Tech Inserts, these are the bits of metal that allow boots to click into Dynafit and other pintech heels.
Beast Heel Inserts - AKA Power Inserts, the kit to retrofit a boot for use with the Dynafit Beast bindings. Includes metal bands and screws.
I recently bought a PDG Instep Buckle. I wanted to try something like a rivet to attach this to my boot but the pop rivets you can buy at home depot didn't really work. They don't leave a flat surface so it would dig into your foot. Do you have any recommendations for how to attach this on the cheap? Links please if you have them. Thanks.
Hello, Here is the question. I need to change boty CHIMNEYS of the boot PDG White &Black (which u have on the pic), it moves on ski mode. It seems like a no.10. Is there a chance you will have it? Thanks for your reply. Laura
Hey Karl, we haven't ever stocked the One so I'm not entirely positive it is the same buckle but I'd say that considering how often we have made cross-over buckles work it's totally possible that it will work!
Hey Schmidtlet, we are sold out at the moment, unfortunately. I don't have a good estimate as to when we will get more in, but if you absolutely need it to ski, I have seen people use accessory cord in a pinch!
Hi there. The cables on the two lower buckles of my left Dynafit Mercury have broken. Can you tell me what parts will work for this? Can I just get the replacement cables or do I need new buckles, and if so do any of the buckles you carry work with the Mercury?
I have a broken buckle on my tlt6cr boot. It's the part that clamps around the back of my boot and locks the boot from flexing forward - I've attached a picture as I don't know the proper buckle terminology and want to ensure I get the right part. Do you carry this?Are the rivets to attach it separate?