Break a buckle or lose a tongue? Don’t run to the checkout with a new boot just yet; check here for spare parts first. This is our small but growing collection of Dynafit boot parts. Most everything is sold in pairs, one for each boot (unless specified as left or right).
(11) PDG Cuff Buckle Set - Complete upper buckle & catch system for PDG boots; ski/walk mode.
(12) PDG Instep Buckle Cord - Cords that latch into the instep (lower) buckles on the PDGs.
(3) PDG Instep Catch - The white plastic catch mechanism for the lower PDG buckle.
(2) PDG Instep Buckle - The blue buckles that you probably broke off if you're looking here.
DyNA Evo Cuff Buckle Set - The upper buckles on the DyNA Evo boot, including cords and rivets.
DyNA Evo Cuff Cord - Kevlar cord used on the cuff buckles of Evo boots.
DyNA Evo Instep Cord - Instep velcro with kevlar cord found on the black Evo boots.
(11/12) TLT6 Soft Tongue - The TLT6s only come with stiff black tongues now. If you’re thinking you’d like a little more flex, check out the green tongues. Sized per shell.
(11/12) TLT6 Hard Tongue- Replacement stiff black tongues for the TLT6s, men's and women's.
(2) TLT6 Mtn Cuff Buckle Set - Buckles, catches & cords for the TLT6 cuffs.
(2) TLT6 Cuff Buckle & Catch - Cuff buckles for the TLT6. Includes cord & catches. Choose left or right boots.
(3/4) TLT6 Mtn Instep Buckle Set - Lower TLT6 buckle replace set with catches and cords.
(9) TLT6 Spoiler Set - The black plastic rear spoiler mechanism with the metal brackets that the upper cuff buckle feeds into for ski mode. Spans two shell sizes.
(7) TLT6 Cuff Rivet Set - New rivets for TLT6P (Performance) or TLT6M (Mountain) boots. The former are yellow, the latter black. 4 rivets and washers included.
(1) TLT6P Power Strap - Removeable TLT6 Performance power straps come in 3 sizes, under 27, 27-28.5, and 29+.
Boot Heel Inserts - AKA Heel Tech Inserts, these are the bits of metal that allow boots to click into Dynafit and other pintech heels.
Beast Heel Inserts - AKA Power Inserts, the kit to retrofit a boot for use with the Dynafit Beast bindings. Includes metal bands and screws.
TLT7 Buckle Set- Complete TLT7 replacement cuff and instep buckles with rivet kit.
I need to replace the left cuff buckle on my TLT6 Performance (neon green/yellow). I got a Vulcan right cuff buckle from you previously that worked with some filing. I don't see it on the list anymore but I do see the TLT6 left cuff buckle and catch option. I assume that's it. Just looking for confirmation. Thanks, Michael
Hey Michael. Glad to hear the Vulcan buckle is working out! Yup, you got it! The TLT6 Left Cuff Buckle and Catch is the lever, the attached cable, and the adjustment catch that bolts onto the front of the cuff.
I am looking for hard tongues for Dynafit TLT6 Mountain, size MP 30.5 ... do you have any in stock? Or will they be avaliable closer to the begining of the new season? Is there any waiting list? :) Thank you for any feedback
Hey Rastislav, thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately we don't have any in stock at the moment, however, we will be bringing some more in for next season and we do have a few size 30 tongues in that order. Send me an email in August or September and I will be able to put your name on a list.
Hey Jon, the shape of each boot is different enough that Dynafit had to make separate tongues for each model, however with a bit of modification I have seen a few people cross models and brands with success. Keep in mind, any modification you do to a tongue will void all kinds of warranties though and I don't necessarily recommend it.