Good, but not great skins. The plush glides better than the BDs they are most likely to be compared to but sacrifices some grip. I would prefer a camming tail attachment, but love the tip. It is probably the best on the market.
Never ever let the glue get near a direct heat source. You will find it all over your bases the next morning. It would appear that drying these near a wood stove or the like changes the makeup of the glue somehow, and not in a desirable way at all.
- Innovative Laminated Tip Connector: With new low profile, self-aligning stainless steel hands for a secure, lightweight connection.
- New LT Tail Clip: Lighter weight, minimalist.
- Removable Rip Strip: Reduces skin-to-skin adhesion, making it easier to pull apart skins. If your glue gets contaminated on an epic traverse, you can remove the strip for extra adhesion.
- Premium Plush: Proprietary lightweight, fast gliding, supple yet super durable nylon plush.
- Non-Toxic Adhesive. PFOA Free: G3's new skin waterproofing treatment exceeds environmental standards.
- Made in Canada: Proudly designed, tested and manufactured in BC, Canada.
Questions & Reviews
Comment on this review:
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.