Once you spend the time closing all the buckles on the Sparkle boot you are rewarded with great skiing. The Sparkle is the lightest womans four-buckle boot on the market and it offers pinpoint control over your skis. But it doesn’t climb like a typical four-buckle beast since it has 60° of articulation. The boot is wider in last that most two-buckle boots, and offers enough support for bigger skiers. The walk/ski mode is solid and easy to engage, and it readily accepts crampons. The liner and power strap are cush. The La Sportiva Sparkle is head and shoulders above the competition in terms of climbing to ski.
- Lower shell is made of Gilamid® which is light and stiff.
- Four Pegasus buckles® are micro-adjustable while in-place.
- Carbon-reinforced Grilamid vertebra adds stiffness from the rear.
- EZ Thermo Liner is plush and supportive with flex zones.
- Marfram® spoiler increases cuff height for quicker response.
- 60° range of motion is as much as some two-buckle boots.
- EZ Flex tongue is stiff Grilamid with a flex zone for skinning.
- Vibram® sole has hardened wear areas and a cool grip pattern.
- Canting adjustment helps to align your lower legs.
- Winner of many Editors choice awards.
|Weight (pair)||2510g [24.5]|
|Boot Sole Length||264mm [23.5]
|Binding Compatibility||Tech, AT(any plate style touring binding)|
|Forward Lean(s)||10°, 14°, 18°|
|Materials||Grilamed shell, Pebax cuff, carbon reinforcements|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Free touring, mountaineering|
|Notes||Good for wider feet|
|Bottom Line||Lightest Womans 4-buckle boot|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.