If you've never heard of Polartec® NeoShell® fabric, let the Millet Touring Neo jacket be your introduction. With an amazing breathability of 2L/m²/sec, you will only need to use the pit zips when all out sprinting. The magic fibers that somehow let out that much moisture also achieve a waterproof rating of 10,000mm with a 245 g/m² durable water resistance coating. To put all that into English, you will always be comfortable in this thin shell specifically designed for ski touring by a company with lots of mountain experience.
- Specifically designed for ski touring by Millet.
- 3-layer protection with Polartec® NeoShell® 3L Stretch as the primary membrane.
- Thermo-sealed seams for maximum waterproofness.
- Integrated Easy-Hood™ with protective visor optimizes your panoramic vision.
- Flex Comfort™ ergonomic build with pivot sleeves.
- Large water-repellent zip vents can open up or down to work around your pack straps.
- 2 large water-repellent zipped chest pockets can stash skins or dump heat.
- 1 quick-access sleeve pocket for gels and such.
- Adjustable velcro cuffs and hem with elastic drawstring.
- Extremely tough yet weighs only 460 grams (1lb 0.2oz).
- Option to match with NeoShell pants as part of our Touring Neo Suit.
|Ventilation||2 pit zips open up & down|
|Hood||Adjustable drawstring w/ visor|
|Pockets||2 chest, 1 sleeve|
|Breathability Rating||2 L / m² / sec|
|Materials||Polartec® NeoShell® 3L Strech|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.