Atomic’s ground-and-trail-breaking Rocker skins, this time sized for the Backland UL 65 race ski. They are 100% mohair and equipped with bungees designed to be used with race-style tip notches. The Rocker Race skins feature the unique Atomic Glide Zone, which replaces skin material under the tip with a friction-free ski-base material. This makes a noticeable difference in glide when skinning through soft snow, yet has no negative effect on icy skin tracks. This 62mm wide skin is straight cut for the highest level of glide. The Atomic Rocker Race skins are a great option for powder-swimming, big objectives, long traverses, and of course any race scenario. Enjoy responsibly.
- Rocker Glide Zone reduces friction at the tips, improving glide especially through soft snow.
- 10% lighter than non-rockered skins due to less hair.
- 100% race mohair Grip Zone is fast and clean.
- StraightFit cut at 62mm wide, which matches any standard race ski.
- Hybrid glue means they peel off faster than your mom’s clothes.
- We did not just go there.
Update 2019/20: The rocker skin was replaced by the Hybrid UL 65 skin, sans rocker.
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.