The Blitz is a lightweight harness with all-mountain features that is also great for glacier travel. A bit more rugged than the Alp Racing Harness, the Blitz features thicker straps, hydrophobic materials, and additional durable gear loops. The true highlight, however, is a clever design that lets you strip off the harness without removing your skis. Simply unbuckle the clips on the front of the leg loops and you can pull the Blitz right off your backside. This gets you back to skiing just a bit faster, which is always worth it.
- Soft, hydrophobic materials are comfortable and repel moisture from melting snow.
- No-twist belay loop is a CAMP specialty that lets you hang naturally from biners attached horizontally.
- 4 gear loops (2 on each side) hold carabiners, personal anchors, and other protection you may need.
- Detachable leg loops let you remove the harness without having to take off your skis to step out.
- Belay loop floates independently on the waist belt so it can slip off when the buckle is detached.
- Two sizes feature a contour fit to help the harness stay out of the way when walking or rappelling.
- Drop-seat lets you detach the backs of your leg loops when nature calls at an inopportune moment.
- ISO 9001 certified manufacturing with tight tolerances make the harness fully CE & UIAA compliant.
|XS-M||24-32 in||20-26 in|
|M-XL||33-41 in||23-28 in|
|Gear Loops||4 large side|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Everyday ski mountaineering|
|Notes||Can strip off without removing skis|
|Bottom Line||Lighweight, functional security|
|Compare to other Harnesses|
Questions & Reviews
Solid, simple, lightweight harness for the steep skiing or alpine climb. Being able to hop in and out of this with skis or crampons on is just icing on the cake. It packs up super small in its own clean harness bag.
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.