The CAMP K Warm Glove is an excellent choice for my fellow skiers who tend to run a bit cold and would like some extra insulation. If you're concerned about compromising your dexterity with the extra padding and insulation, don’t worry, CAMP has you covered -- at least your hands. The K Warm glove features Primaloft Gold 60 insulation and a waterproof/breathable Dryzone membrane. These features make for a great insulated and waterproof glove. The microfleece knitted interior helps keep this glove extremely cozy and comfortable. If you tend to snap photos on your way up and down from your objectives, the glove's thumb and index finger allow the use of your touch screen. The palm of the glove also has silicone inserts to give stellar grip. The CAMP K Warm Glove is a great accessory for cold, wet runs, but is still breathable enough to keep your hands comfy on those warmer sunny days. If you're someone looking for a warm, waterproof, and breathable glove, CAMP wants you to know that it’s not too much to ask for with the K Warm glove.
- 60g/m Primaloft Gold insulation will keep your hands warm, even in colder conditions.
- Dryzone waterproof/breathable membrane keeps your hands dry.
- Comfortable elastic cuff will keep snow out and warmth in.
- Elastic wrist leashes allow you to keep track of your gloves if you take them off.
- Silicone inserts along the palm offer up fantastic grip.
- Thumb and index finger are touch-screen compatible so you can update friends and family while on your adventures.
- Microfleece lining adds warmth and all-day comfort.
|Weight (pair)||136g [L]|
|Cuffs||Elastic Cuffs with a loop|
|Materials||3D knitted nylon, Microfleece, Primaloft Gold, silicone|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Keep your hands toasty and dry|
|Notes||Silicone inserts for grip on palm, excellent touch screen capability in thumb and index finger|
|Bottom Line||Well insulated glove that's lightweight and dexterous|
|Compare to other Women's Gloves|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.