The Ski Drop Pole was purpose-made for ski mountaineers with weary souls, tired of unadaptable and uncompromising fixed-length ski poles. Made from two sections of burly 6061 aluminum alloy and easily adjustable, the Ski Drop Pole is happy to shrink down when booting up a steep couloir or stretch out while on the way to your next ski objective. The side-specific wrist straps have been designed for comfort while the aluminum alloy adjustment clip is durable and easy to use with gloves, saving your fingers from winter's cruel bite. The extended foam grip is useful for making quick hand adjustments while navigating through committing terrain and the ergonomic grip remains comfortable during a big day of skinning. For maximum efficiency on big days, CAMP utilized an asymmetrical basket similar to that of a race pole, helping prevent the pole from being inadvertently leveraged out of the snow while pushing off. For ski mountaineers that have desired a collapsible pole, the Ski Drop Pole fits the bill nicely.
- Small is adjustable between 85-125cm while large adjusts between 89-135cm.
- 6061 aluminum construction is durable and built to withstand the test of time.
- Extended foam grip on pole shaft allows for choking up when the need arises.
- Aluminum locking clip is simple to use, even with gloves!
- Asymmetrical winter basket with a carbide offset tip helps to keep the pole from being leveraged out of the snow.
|Lengths (cm)||Adjustable 89cm-135cm|
|Grip||Extended foam grip|
|Basket & Tip||Carbide race tip|
|Strap||Basic padded strap|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Ski mountaineering, general touring|
|Notes||Shorter than the average collapsable length|
|Bottom Line||Durable adjustable pole with an asymmetrical basket|
|Compare to other Adjustable Ski Poles|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.