If you’ve skied long enough, then you’ve forgotten essential equipment. CAMP has your back with the Snow Set, which is designed as a travel bag for skimo racers and adventure skiers. While the Dorais brothers somehow manage to shatter records after rolling into the trailhead with an unorganized pile of equipment, the rest of us need a bit more organization to succeed. The CAMP Snow Set ensures you have all of your gear when you arrive, and that you know where it is in the dark. Customizable layouts with removable pockets will ensure that you’ll never end up skiing without a beacon or pants again. It has separate compartments for wet and dry gear so you can jet away in a hurry after yet another impressive feat. The CAMP Snow Set is the high-tech hockey-bag for skiers who like to think about skiing more than organization.
- Heat sealed, waterproof, and fully washable PVC construction is extremely durable.
- Two front pockets with waterproof zippers.
- Removable internal security pocket valuables and a dedicated cutout for a name-card.
- Dedicated boot pocket with side opening and drain holes.
- Two internal pockets that are removable.
- External A-Frame ski carry for easy transport and to keep your hands free.
- Three external handles for easy handling or hauling.
- Padded shoulder straps are stowable for smooth travel.
- Roll-top lid accommodates different load sizes.
|Access||Two front pockets with waterproof zippers|
|Stash Pockets||Two external, two internal (removable) and side boot compartment (enclosed)|
|Security Pocket||Two front pockets with waterproof zippers|
||Heat sealed, waterproof, and fully washable PVC construction is extremely durable|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Bottom Line||Compartmentalized carry race gear to and from competitions|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.