The classic Starlight Helmet by CAMP is a classic for a reason. Light, strong, comfortable, affordable, and fits in your pack. Featuring CE (European Conformity) certified in-mold construction with superior side impact protection, the Starlight became the original skimo hat. If you don't fit well in the Speed Helmet, want a bit more protection from the weather, or are just not a fan of green or orange, the Starlight might be for you.
- Two large side vents with plastic grills keep the weather out while allowing ample air flow.
- Rotating adjustment wheel in the back of the helmet grips your head comfortably and securely.
- Headlamp compatible by means of plastic retainers near the side vents.
- Comfort chin strap is adjustable so you can keep the helmet on without choking yourself.
- EN 12492 (CE) certified for mountaineering, with or without skis.
- Comes with a storage sack to help protect the shine.
|Materials||Polystyrene inner, polycarbonate shell|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Ski mountaineering, climbing|
|Notes||Classic design and fit|
|Bottom Line||The original skimo hat|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.