The CAMP Tempest Mitt greatly widens the array of acceptable ski-conditions. A packable, insulated mitt with a DRYZONE membrane keeps your hands dry and toasty when the mercury plummets. The membrane is a weather-stopping fabric that’ll shield your hands while protecting the zoned Primaloft insulation. The lightweight insulation with a generous amount of loft (read: warmth) surrounds the main body of the glove and allows it to breathe. The palm features a thicker insulation that stays warm when crushed between your hand and a frozen ski pole, ice axe, or shovel. The cuff features leashes and a slick open-close system that seals in warmth and keeps the snow out. The CAMP Tempest Mitt is the overmitt designed for skiers that have no time to wait around for weather windows.
- DRYZONE breathable waterproof membrane for protection from the elements.
- Grippy fabric on palm and thumb for enhanced dexterity.
- Generous 60 g/m2 main body is lofty and remarkably efficient at getting warm and staying warm.
- Burly 100 g/m2 palm insulation prevents conductive heat transfer from axes, poles, or skis.
- Single handed open-close drawstring on the cuff effectively seals out cold.
- Leashes in cuff wrap around your arm for easy removal for transitions, eating food, or taking selfies.
- Terry cloth on thumb is soft and useful for clearing sweat from brows or fog from lenses.
- Included stuff-sack helps ensure one mitten is never too far from the other.
|Weight (pair)||122g [M]|
|Cuffs||Easy open/close cinch|
||Dryzone, Primaloft Gold|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Survival of the digits|
|Notes||Come with a stuff sack|
|Bottom Line||Warm and protective overmitt|
|Compare to other Overgloves|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.