Ladies, if you’re a glutton for powder, please meet the Yvette Tour1. The ever-popular Wailer/Yvette shape can now be safely carried uphill and ripped back down on the deepest of days. DPS used it’s Tour1 layup, including the carbon and glass laminates, to make this version light and stable. The shape and profile is DPS’ signature: generous rocker integrated into an easy shape. There is really no excuse for not looking like you belong in a ski video when slashing powder on these. Worry less about hitting rocks with the World Cup bases on DPS skis. Save energy on the up and down with the lightweight balsa wood core that rebounds from turn to turn. Stretch your waist-width and wallet with this Yvette 112 Tour1 today!
- 3D PaddleTech geometry is the bee’s knees and cat’s pajamas!
- Integrated tip and tail rocker is easy to float, turn, and style.
- Balsa wood core is tough, lively, and offers energy when turning.
- Prepreg carbon and fiberglass laminates add downhill performance.
- Tough nylon topsheets means less scars on your exterior.
- High-strength PTex bases are chosen for impact durability.
|Lengths (cm)||158, 168|
|Weight (pair)||2450g 
||Rounded tips and tails|
||Textured polyamide cap|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Deep powder skiing|
|Notes||Hardened bases and edges|
|Bottom Line||Big ski for deep days|
|Compare to other Women's Skis|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.