Race suits are appropriately built with ventilation in mind, allowing you to push your aerobic limits without becoming a baked potato. This breathable nature also means that when standing around, things tend to get a little chilly. The Mezzalama Polartec Alpha Overshort is designed to easily slip on before, during, or after a race, and provide warmth where it counts. Utilizing warm and breathable Polartec Alpha Direct insulation, the Mezzalama Overshort will keep you warm while allowing perspiration to escape, helping keep you dry. The elastic waist reliably keeps them up while a smartphone pocket means you can snap that podium selfie with ease. Should you find yourself needing storage for a post-race snack, the added cargo pocket will be more than happy to accommodate. The full-length zip lets you put the shorts on without needing to take off your boots while the reflectors reflect, allowing you to be seen when needed. When you need just a little extra warmth downstairs, the Mezzalama Polartec Alpha Overshort will fit the bill nicely.
- Elastic waist keeps the shorts from slipping down.
- Smartphone and cargo pockets provide ample storage for the necessities.
- Stretch inserts won't restrict your range of motion.
- Full side zip allows the shorts to be easily put on and taken off.
- Water-repellent coating helps shed light precipitation to keep you warm and dry.
- Polartec Alpha Direct insulation is breathable while remaining insulative.
|Ventilation||Full-length side zip|
|Insulation||50g Polartec Alpha Direct|
|Lining||100% Recycled Polyester|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Notes||Can be put on without taking off boots|
|Bottom Line||Keeps the important bits warm|
|Compare to other Men's Overpants/Shorts|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.