Gore Windstopper® is a stretchy, breathable fabric membrane that stops the wind. While often found in softshell jackets and pants, the material was chosen by Dynafit to make the anatomically-fitting Radical Windstopper Glove. Add a grippy polyester blend on the palm and sweat absorbing material on the thumb and you end up with excellent high-intensity, cold-weather hand protection. The lightweight Radical is topped off with a Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish to keep outside moisture outside.
- Windstopper softshell stretch material is found on the back of the hand and fingers to let moisture out and block the wind.
- 65% polyester / 35% polyurethane blend in the palm makes for a rugged-yet-flexible grip.
- Chamude and silicone print reinforcements are added in the pole gripping area to extend the life of the glove.
- E-touch finger and thumb are smart phone compatible so you can check your GPS or tell your spouse you'll be skiing late.
- Microwaffle inside adds comfort and a DWR finish outside causes water to bead instead of soak in.
- Adjustable cuffs help keep out the snow and an unobtrusive buckle help keep the gloves a pair.
|Screen Touch||Index & thumb|
|Materials||Gore Windstopper shell, polyester/polyurethane grip|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Active mountaineering on medium-cold days|
|Notes||Perspiration absorbing thumb|
|Bottom Line||Comfortable, functional all-around glove|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.