The arms race in the race category is heating up, and once again Fischer has found a way to solidify their position as a top contender with the Transalp RC Carbon ski. Still sporting a selectively milled paulownia wood core, Fischer was able to reduce the core weight over previous race models and was even nice enough to throw in a Titanal plate in the mounting area for extra durability and power transfer. The tour rocker helps keep you on top while lending itself to a hook free and intuitive turn initiation. Camber underfoot and slightly tapered tails help guide the Transalp RC with razor like precision. The Carbon Tex weave keeps the ride smooth and damp on harder snow conditions you inevitably will find out on the racecourse. If you're the type that likes to redline it on your last climb, or when climbing the steps of the podium, the Transalp RC Carbon ski will be with you every step and stride of the way.
- Aeroshape topsheet helps to shed snow because snow on the topsheet is just the worst.
- Rockered tip keeps it as one of the best floating race skis out there.
- AirTec core made of milled paulownia is lighter than previous core constructions.
- Tapered tail helps release from turns while keeping razor like edge grip.
- Carbon Tex weave adds torsional rigidity with almost no weight gain.
- Titanal plates keep your bindings on your ski and increase power transfer.
- World Cup pedigree from Fischer lineage.
|Full camber with reduced rocker tip
|Geometric tip, short-to-medium radius, squared tail
|Skimo Co Says
|Aeroshape topsheet keeps the snow off
|Smooth and easy turning ride
|Compare to other Race Skis
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.