Built for the explorers among us, Julbo's Explorer 2.0 sunglasses offer complete eye protection whether ski mountaineering, backcountry skiing, alpine trekking, or sun tanning. Because seeing truly is believing, Julbo put a front vent above the bridge of the nose to help stave off pesky fogging issues. The 360-degree temple adjustment doesn’t discriminate and helps accommodate for temples of all shapes and sizes. Losing glasses isn’t cool anytime, however, it becomes even more uncool to lose them far from the trailhead when you need them most. Using space-age design techniques, Julbo was able to overcome this problem by adding attachment points for a cord on the arms. Brilliant! The polycarbonate Spectron 4 lens comes to life on the brightest of days and offers impact protection in case things turn extra rowdy. For unparalleled eye protection in your high mountain pursuits, the Explorer 2.0 won’t let you down.
- Antifog coating and front vent keep the fogginess at bay.
- Category 4 lens to keep the UV B and C rays away while reducing glare.
- Panoramic view for.... a panoramic view.
- 360-degree temple adjust, grip tech, and nose grip keep the glasses where they should be.
- Removable side shields offer customizable protection.
- Included cord for added security.
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.