The Women’s Crux is a versatile tight that can be used as an under-layer for skiing or as an only-layer for running. Just the right length to not crowd your calves in a ski boot, the Crux wears nicely under a race suit or touring pant. La Sportiva built the tight with seamless technology to ensure chafe-free comfort. It has a zip pocket in the center back of the waist for carrying a key or ID, making it great for quick two-legged jaunts in the mountains. The 4-way stretch fabric is body-mapped to make for a perfect, athletic fit. It’s constructed with a nylon/poly/spandex blend to balance durability, breathability, and comfort. The La Sportiva Crux is the default tight for mountain athletes.
- Seamless build moves without rubbing you wrong.
- Body-mapped insulation & ventilation zones.
- Polygiene® anti-bacterial treatment keeps you fresh.
- Center-back pocket is zippered for small valuables.
- 60% nylon, 35% polypropylene, 5% spandex blend.
- Bluesign® approved for environmental friendliness.
|Pockets||1 center back zip|
||60% Nylon, 35% polypropylene, 5% spandex|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Base ski layer, running|
|Notes||Perfect length for skiing|
|Bottom Line||Great for running and skiing|
|Compare to other Women's Layers|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.