With the RSR World Cup pole, you can be confident you won't be at a disadvantage when toeing the line. Using the most advanced carbon fiber in the ski industry, Tairyfil T-36, La Sportiva has created a pole that is stronger than steel yet lighter than aluminum. Weighing just 145 grams (5.1 ounces), yet possessing the power transfer of much heavier poles, the RSR WC pole will help you get to the next level of racing.
- 100% Tairyfil T36 High Modulus 3K cabon is a 680 Ksi tensile strength fiber woven with a special light resin.
- Polyurethane and cork race grip with a comfort padded strap provides pinpoint control.
- Race basket with an angled carbide tip wont get caught in the snow or damaged on rock.
- Optimized for vibration resistance and balance to optimize the skier's interface with the snow.
- Pole comes in one 160cm cut-to-length size for the longer pole preferences of many skimo racers.
- Hand made in Italy and guaranteed to be of the highest quality and performance.
|Lengths (cm)||160 cut-to-length|
|Weight (pair)||290g |
|Grip||PE + cork w/ padded strap|
|Basket & Tip||Race basket, carbide tip|
||Tairyfil T-36 HM 3K carbon fiber|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Notes||Most advanced carbon fiber in the industry|
|Bottom Line||Podium showpiece|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.