The RST is a multi-purpose light and fast skimo touring ski that is comfortable in colouirs and on powder. With a long and wide tip and tail, the RST floats like a bigger ski but a generous sidecut and full camber keep you nimble and confident in those steep and icy couloirs. Add in the tip and tail holes for skins or a rescue sled, a flat tail for isolating columns of snow, and excellent strength-to-weight ratio, and you have a versatile ski mountaineering tool.
- Karuba Paulownia wood core with tri-axial glass and bi-axial carbon fiber laminates is stiff and lively without the weight.
- 7mm of camber and high torsional stiffness improve edge grip on technical terrain.
- Reinforced tip and tail holes easily accept HiGlide skins and can be used for building anchors and rescue sleds.
- Flat tails help with typical skimo tasks like cutting a Rutschblock.
- 77m underfoot with a generous sidecut and a low weight allow for quick turns in a pinch.
- Durable LW-Powercap construction and a 0.5mm polyamide topsheet make this a long-lasting ride.
- FSC/PEFC environmentally certified to be built without toxic adhesives.
These skis have optional precut RST skins that match the sidecut and attach to the reinforced tip and tail holes.
|Lengths (cm)||157, 167, 177|
|Weight (pair)||2180g 
||Z-Clip tip and tail holes, flat notched tail|
||100% camber with longer tip and flat tail|
||Generous sidecut with squarish tail|
||LW-Powercap with multiple laminates.|
||Karuba Paulownia wood|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Lightweight ski mountaineering|
|Notes||Surprisingly floaty for a narrow waisted ski, very quick.|
|Bottom Line||Versatile ski mountaineering tool at a great price.|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.