You know you’re blessed if you need bulk skimo socks. Sold in packs of three, the La Sportiva Tour Socks are designed for everyday ski touring and mountaineering. The over-the-calfs are woven with 80% nylon for daily durability and 20% spandex for form fitting comfort. Offering excellent thermal and breathability properties, the Skimo socks can be cycled in and out of your ski routine without much thought. Reinforcements in the heel and toe offer abrasion-resistance, making the 3-pack a good long-term investment. Elastic bands run between the ankle and toe to keep the socks in place and prevent them from turning into a sorry sack. Price is for 3 pairs of socks.
- Left and right socks means they are precision sewn.
- Heel and toe reinforcements for resistance to abrasion.
- Bonus bands wrap the foot to help keep things in place.
- Multiple sizes and the right amount of spandex ensure fit.
- Made in Italy by Italians and possibly Italian machines.
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.