LS is short for La Sportiva. Tour is short for Alpine Touring. Precut is short for No Extra Work. The LS Tour Precut skins match the La Sportiva alpine touring skis with a 70/30 blend of mohair and nylon. Forgoing the Z-Clip attachments system of the HiGlide skins, the new LS Tours features simple tip brackets and adjustable tail clips. Sportiva also introduces a special weave and factory wax designed for speed. The skins continue to have a waterproof membrane and are impregnated with a water-resistant treatment. The precut skins match the 2.0 line of skis (RST 2.0, GT 2.0, GTS 2.0) and also the Vapor series (Svelte, Nano, Float).
- 70/30 mohair/nylon is the best blend of grip, glide, and durability.
- Exclusive speed webbing and waxing shows La Sportiva values your time.
- Fluorocarbon impregnation adds water resistance to the fibers.
- 4-layer laminate construction is state of the art for climbing skins.
- Comes with skin bag and protective foil for all-season storage.
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.