Serenity is defined as the state of being calm, peaceful, and untroubled. If that doesn’t sound like fun, grab a Serenity rope and turn it up a notch. The 8.7mm thin rope is certified to handle all your troubles by being rated for single, half, and twin-style climbing. With a best-in-class sheath proportion of 38%, the Mammut alpine rope is durable and easy to handle. It also won’t weigh you down after touching the snow thanks to the long-lasting core and sheath dry treatment. In short, it won’t hold you back. There’s a reason that that skiers who don’t carry the 8.7 Dry line are much more likely to exclaim, “Serenity now!”
- Coated Core and Coated Sheath technology allow for just 1% UIAA water absorption.
- Dry treatment also keeps out dirt, making the rope longer lasting.
- Dynamic elongation of 31% grants a low impact force if you take a fall.
- Ultrasound welding of the ends prevents any sheath slippage.
- Center marked and labelled with the original manufacturer specs.
Weight: 51g/m. Static elongation: 9.1%
|Grams per Meter||51g/m|
|Rope Style||Single, half, twin|
|UIAA Fall Rating||Single: 5
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Ultralight ski alpinism with technical terrain|
|Notes||Excessive elongation is nice on your back and neck if you take a fall|
|Bottom Line||A versatile technical workhorse with state of the art dry treatment|
|Compare to other Ropes|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.