It is an undeniable fact that more is just better. More vegetables, mo' money,* more fiber, etc… With the “more is better” attitude in mind, the folks at Mammut designed a ridiculously versatile climbing rope in the Bluesign certified 8.7mm Alpine Sender Dry Rope. This triple-certified rope can act as a single, double, or twin rope providing unmatched all-season capability for wherever your next pursuit in the mountains takes you. The Dry finish keeps water absorption below 1.5% as per its UIAA water absorption test while adding increased resistance to abrasion. Because premium is better than not premium, Mammut uses only premium yarns in the construction of their ropes lending themselves to exceptionally smooth handling while minimizing unnecessary bulk. The marked center is easy to find and makes rappelling that much easier, especially in the midst of an epic. For ice climbing or light 'n' fast summer missions the Sender Dry Rope has what it takes to bring you to new heights.
- Triple certified for use as a single, half, or double rope.
- Dry rope property enhances durability and minimizes water absorption.
- Sender construction has a smooth sheath and is incredibly lightweight.
- Comes ready to climb out of the package, no need to uncoil.
- Center marked for easy location.
- Achieves < 1.5% in UIAA water absorption tests.
*Unless your Biggie Smalls.
|Grams per Meter||51g/m|
|Length||50m, 60m, 70m|
|Rope Style||Single, half, twin|
|UIAA Fall Rating||Single: 5
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Ultralight all around alpinism|
|Bottom Line||Lightweight and triple cerified, with state of the art dry treatment|
|Compare to other Ropes|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.