Inspired by trail vests, the Touring LTK 18 is designed for modern ski touring and mountaineering. As a bonus, it can be converted into a summer-time trail pack whereby the ski carry is used to carry poles. Millet clearly thought everything through on this pack. The LTK 18 has a clean-cut performance shape and flawless zippers with easy-grip cords. You can stow a good amount of items in front with a mesh flask holder and a zippered waist pocket. A crampon pouch and ice-axe holder are there when you’re ready to head up the steeps. The ultra-ventilated back and adjustable straps keep things comfortable. There is also a unique external bladder pouch so you don’t take up any of the 18 liters internally. The Millet Touring LTK 18 is a light-yet-comprehensive backpack for getting up and down mountains.
- Diagonal ski-carry system can be operated without taking the pack off.
- Direct-access Crampon Pocket™ lets you stash your sharps or liquid.
- Zippered waist-belt pocket holds energy, cameras, scrapers & straps.
- QuickAxe™ holder neatly stows your ice-axe and secures it with a clip.
- Ski-carry converts to a pole holder to get extra mileage in the summer.
- Chest strap can be moved to achieve optimum fit based on your load.
- Wrap-around ski-carry is elastic and is stored on the shoulder strap.
- Removable crampon-point protector prevents sharps from digging.
- 3D Mesh Back™ ventilates your back while providing ample support.
- External hydration pocket holds a bladder between you and the pack.
- Internal shovel and probe fasteners plus mesh pocket keep it orderly.
- Mesh stash pouch on the left shoulder is great for soft flasks or gu.
|Ski Carry||Loop & elastic wrap-around|
|Shovel / Probe||Internal fasteners|
|Ice Axe||Slick Quick Axe system|
|Stash Pockets||1 hip belt|
|Security Pocket||1 internal mesh|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Lightweight touring, racing|
|Notes||Transforms to summer pack|
|Bottom Line||Trail-inspired skimo|
|Compare to other Race Packs|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.