The Millet Pierra Menta Jacket is light, breathable, and most importantly comfortable. It’s designed for active ski touring and casual race training. The Vueltex Knit fabric has a soft, brushed lining that feels great on the skin but isn’t too tight for an under layer on colder days. Two large side-zip pockets can hold small-to-medium size skins or anything you’d like to have available in a hurry. The balaclava hood is nice head warmer that fits under a helmet. Millet added some nice finishes such as silicone tape in the hem so the jacket doesn’t ride up. The Pierra Menta is a ski jacket that is too comfortable to not wear on other occasions.
- Combination of insulation and breathability just works in most winter climates.
- Flatlock seams and body-hugging X-Fit™ cut freely adapt to your movements.
- Two side-zip pockets store what you need in front and are glove-accessible.
- Elastic cuffs and hem with silicone trim keep the jacket in place while you move.
- Integral balaclava hood is a nice option to forgo carrying an extra head piece.
- Vueltex Knit® is a four-way stretch fabric that is one of the most comfortable.
|Ventilation||non-insulated in back|
|Waist||Elastic, Silicone on back half|
|Cuffs||Elastic cuffs with thumb hole|
|Fit||Alpine (fairly tight)|
||Vueltex Knit w/ nylon, spandex, polyester reinforcements|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Active touring, racing|
|Notes||Nice stretch material|
|Bottom Line||Functional and efficient|
|Compare to other Women's Touring Jackets|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.