Specifically designed for ski touring, the Touring Shield Jacket from Millet provides an excellent balance between breathability and protection. Constructed with wicking-treated Polartec® Powershield Light and Stretch fabric, the jacket features large underarm zips and core-venting chest pockets to keep you from overheating and soaking in your own sweat. It's also designed to protect your from the elements with the DWR treated nylon exterior and added features like a protective visor on the hood. Millet cut the Light & Stretch version of Powershield into an active fit that pivots naturally when skiing or touring.
- Polartec Powershield fabric is an extremely tough nylon exterior with a polyester velvet interior.
- Flex Comfort™ ergonomic build with pivot sleeves is designed to move with you in the mountains.
- 2 large chest pockets can be used to stash skins or dump any excess heat or moisture.
- Integral hood with protective visor offers panoramic vision while keeping out falling snow.
- Large underarm zip vents are useful when you're going full board uphill and want to dump some heat quickly.
- Quick access pocket on the left sleeve is great for gels, maps, and anything else you need to access on the go.
- Thin layer of soft fleece on the interior keeps you warm and comfortable.
- Treated with Durable Water Resistant to give a waterproof rating of 166 g / m².
- Treated with a wicking agent on the interior that helps shuttle excess moisture outside.
- Comes with a cool Millet coat hanger so you can keep its closet space reserved.
- Option to match with the Touring Shield Pant.
Note these are listed in US sizes, which is one size smaller than European sizing (e.g. M = Euro L).
|Ventilation||Pit zips open up and down.|
|Hood||Adjustable drawsting w/ visor|
|Pockets||2 chest, 1 sleeve|
||Polartec® Powershield Light & Stretch|
|Coating||166 g / m² DWR|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.