Built for the dream backcountry tour, the Movement Session 89 is the perfect tool for those perfect days. Movement is known as one of the top names in the lightweight ski building game, and their Session line is jam-packed full of skis that are strong enough to ski hard and light enough to walk far. This Session 89 is built for women and specifically caters it towards lighter, technically skilled skiers. Full carbon overlays and vibration dampening technology in the tip as well as underfoot make this ski snappy and stable for the hairpin turns and high speed runouts, and flat tails with rockered tips maneuver precisely in steep and narrow chutes. Whether you're chasing soft snow or chasing obscure objectives, the Movement Session 89 is the ski you need to go far into the mountains and make it home before dark.
- Rockered tip keeps you atop the snow whether you're arcing turns down a steep slope or breaking trail for your partners.
- Vibration dampening in the tips as well as underfoot gives you a stable ride without adding too much weight to the ski.
- Reinforced titanal and carbon fiber mounting area make for a secure ski/binding connection that will last for years.
- Underfoot camber combines with the 5-Axis carbon overlay to give skiers maximum edge articulation.
- Lightweight Karuba wood core is stable, poppy, and light.
Compare otherWomen's Skis
|Lengths (cm)||153, 161, 169|
|Weight (pair)||2310g 
|Turn Radius||16.0m 
|Profile||Lght rockered tip, flat tail|
|Shape||Round tip, short radius, square tail|
|Construction||Partial sidewall, 5 Axis Carbon wrap|
|Core||Karuba wood core|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Touring or front side|
|Notes||Both rubber and ABS damping|
|Bottom Line||High performance all mountain ski for women|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.