Movement Vista Ski
The Vista is a nimble and stable backcountry and mountaineering ski for women. It has a tapered tip and a tail to make it easy to initiate and release out of turns. The integrated light rocker tip and tail help with float and prevent unwanted hookiness in variable terrain. This a reliable shape for steep skiing and just plain fun for playing in powder. If you’re looking for a lightweight do-it-all ski that will last many seasons, checkout the Movement Vista.
- Dual Plate Reinforcement in the binding area consists of titanal (metal) and fiber layers.
- VA-Tech is a vibration absorbing rubber insert that helps the Vista ski like a damp alpine board.
- Constructed with dual-axis carbon fiber around a lively poplar core for long-lasting fun.
- P-Tex 4000 bases are damage resistant while Tour edges are strong enough for oops-moments.
- ASA is an ABS (specialized plastic) shock-absorbing sidewall laid underfoot for stability.
|Lengths (cm)||153, 161, 169|
|Weight (pair)||2320g 
||Rounded tip, flat notched tail|
|Specs Verified||161 & 169 only|
||Light rocker tip and tail|
||Tapered tip and tail, medium radius|
||Dual-axis carbon wrap with half-sidewall|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Backcountry skiing and mountaineering|
|Notes||Vibration-reducing rubber layer|
|Bottom Line||Versatile and easy-skiing yet powerful|
|Compare to other Women's Skis|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.