Designed to make you look like a ninja (OK not really), the Plum race suit certainly does with a mostly-black palette. This will be the best suit for cold days so you can soak in the sun’s rays through your lycra. It also uniquely features a wind-blocking layer down the interior of the front. Known as a combinaison in France, the Plum suit is a combination of a race top and bottom. It’s fully featured with skin storage, chest zips, stirrups, hood, and thumbholes. But let’s be honest, it’s mainly just awesome looking. It's so stealthy that when we tried to take a picture of it, it didn't appear in the image.
- Elastic hood covers your brow or tucks way neatly into the neck.
- Wind blocking membrane goes from chest to knees on the front.
- Stirrups hold your boots and have cutout areas for boot buckles.
- Mesh skin pockets have slanted openings for easy stashing.
- Zippered chest pockets can hold what you put there.
- Thumb holes help keep the sleeves from bunching.
- Fly zipper can be important.
- Did we mention it’s black?
Sizing: Mostly Euro but with long legs.
|Pockets||2 chest zips|
|Cuffs||Stirrups w/ buckle zones|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Notes||Wind shield down the front|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.