Ski Trab describes the Freedom 90 as a new ski with traditional geometries. We would describe them as good all around touring skis. Built with Trab's renowned Liwood Box Core technology, the skis are light yet snappy. This is accomplished by wrapping a light wood (Liwood) core with a carbon / fiber glass box to add rigidity and durability. As the name implies the Freedom 90 skis are 90mm wide underfoot, allowing them to float well in powder and wet snow. They are finished with a precision edge tune and a micro-grinding of the bases to give excellent steering and glide out of the box.
- Quadriaxial cap construction with the Liwood Fiber Box Core process make for a strong and light touring ski.
- Wide 125mm tip is on the softer side to make these skis adept at floating through pow.
- 1° edge bevel precision tune of the 52 HRC steel edges qualifies you to ski any hard snow you may encounter.
- Scratch resistant polyamide topsheet is designed by Ski Trab to offer good protection and style.
- High molecular sintered bases are strong and have a microfinish grind for optimum glide.
|Lengths (cm)||157, 164, 171, 178|
|Weight (pair)||2620g 
||Round tip, flattish tail|
|Specs Verified||171 & 178 only|
||Smooth sidecut, rounded tip, flattish tail|
||Quadriaxial cap with Liwood Box Core|
||Liwood w/ air canals|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Everyday ski touring|
|Notes||Accepts most skins with tip & tail hooks|
|Bottom Line||Good all-arounder at a good price|
Questions & Reviews
Could you help me
How to find a center the ski?
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.