A true skate ski must provide energy, responsiveness, and stability with an edge hold on any incline, and that's exactly what Nordic skiers can rejoice in finding with the Skating PR6 Cold Skis. Ski Trab is a brand with a high reputation for craftsmanship and maneuverability on their gear, so it's natural that their Nordic skis possess the same qualities. The PR6 camber coupled with an Aramid honeycomb core, and Quadriaxial tech structure in its construction makes this ski a powerful, low, yet stiff camber profile and naturally, a strong backbone for every stride in a race. With a low extended camber, this adds a quality to the skis for backward balance to keep your stride straight and true, with a graphite racing base and finish. Additionally, two grooves along the base material ensure your stride doesn't slip or canter onto the sides. The cherry on top of this deliciously outfitted ski are the carbon reinforcements and end cap protections in the skis' construction, making this race ski stiff, durable, and reducing chatter as much as possible. As a ski recommended for technical, high-level athletes, for the same great construction on a ski that does its best in warmer snow conditions, consider the PR6 Plus Skis.
- Graphite race base and finishing with two grooves that run the length of the base for a tried and true stride.
- Low, extended camber profile with stiff construction.
- Scarabeo edge technology ensures a strong edge hold.
- Aramid honeycomb core reduces weight while adding structural integrity and torsional rigidity.
- Quadriaxial tech structure makes this powerful, true, and responsive to momentum from every angle of a stride.
- Carbon reinforcements and end cap protections enhance durability and reduce chatter.
|Weight (pair)||950g (186cm)|
|Camber||Race Profile Pr-6|
|Hardness Rating||H2, H4|
||10 layers of gliding tech construction, Quadriaxial aero tech, and Scarabeo edge tech|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Race skate skiing|
|Notes||This is a true skate ski at an affordable price with no cut corners in construction|
|Bottom Line||Affordable competition-grade ski|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.