Ski Trab Gara Aero WC Ski - Women
Ski Trab has introduced a women’s version of the Gara Aero World Cup. It’s possible that while experimenting with varying flexes for the men’s version, they stumbled upon the perfect flex for female racers. But more likely, Trab knew what they were doing when designing this ski with Lady Flex 60. That’s because they’ve been making race skis since skimo racing was barely a thing, even in Europe where it’s bananas. The Gara Aero Women is built using the same technology-packed construction that has been seen on countless podiums. But now it has a female-specific flex and possibly offensive colors. At least they match Trab’s skin suit.
- Attivo progressive shape is designed to handle the various conditions you’ll find on a race course. Attivo Lady flex is integrated with the shape to handle easily and keep you balanced.
- Attivo shock absorbers run the length of the ski to smooth the bumps and help with edge grip.
- Attivo skin fixing system is simple to use and securely holds Gara Aero World Cup skins.
- DuoTech swallow tail flexes throughout a turn while stabilizes you when poling the flats.
- High-tech Hibox carbon fiber wraps the ski, adding good performance with scant weight.
- Sintered bases and hardened steel edges can take more abuse that some other race skis.
- Topsheet has a special nanotechnology finish that repels snow and water to avoid buildup.
Update 2019/20: Trab changed the graphics and kept everything else the same.
Update 2021/22: The Gara Aero was superseded by the Gara World Cup.
|Weight (pair)||1280g |
||Attivo or race notch|
||Early rise, camber, flat tail|
||14-layer high-tech sand-wich|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Notes||New Lady Flex 60|
|Bottom Line||For serious female racers|
|Compare to other Women's Skis|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.