Why mess with a good thing? Well, Ski Trab has a good answer and it's called the Ski Trab Gara World Cup - Womens. They gave their classic race ski what we're calling the Maestro/Magico-2 treatment. By generously tweaking the shape - including more rocker upfront, longer tip and tail, and a raised camber - this race ski improves its performance on both the up and the down. In addition, the mounting position was shifted forward for better control while skinning and increased kickturn performance. The ski has, however, retained its delicious 14 layer construction and sweet honeycomb Aramid core. As the producer of some of the best skis on the planet, Ski Trab has never been okay with settling with just good skis - they want greatness throughout their line. This is why they meticulously continue to redefine The Ski Trab Gara World Cup and as a result, the best just got better.
- Elongated tips and tails for better floatation on the downhill.
- New mounting position makes for more controlled descents and increased skinning performance.
- Tapered tail makes stowing your skis for carrying faster and easier.
- Slightly raised camber increases glide for quicker ascents.
- Widest part of tips and tail are moved forward for a more efficient stride.
|Weight (pair)||1370g |
||Attivo or race notch|
||Early rise tip, camber, flat tail|
||Tapered tip, swallow tail, medium radius|
||14 layers wrapped with love (carbon)|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Racing and training|
|Notes||Beautiful new top sheet|
|Bottom Line||A serious upgrade to a serious ski for serious racers|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.