The p.8000 Tour is possibly the most versatile helmet yet invented. Uvex managed to get it certified to skiing, cycling, and mountaineering standards, protecting you throughout those wild spring adventures. The p.8000 is vented for touring and has removable ear pads for downhill skiing. Mountaineering protection is provided by the advanced, double in-mould construction. The helmet is made by Uvex, a German industrial engineering company that has been producing high-performance sporting goods for decades. The p.8000 Tour features equal headlamp/goggle support, and includes multiple soft linings (light and winter) to make it comfortable for all-day use. Bike, climb, and ski all you want.
- 1 size fits all design is enabled by a BOA adjustment system.
- Anti-allergenic liners are removable for cleaning or lightening.
- Momomatic chin strap can be opened/closed with one hand.
- Vent system helps keep you cool while climbing or biking.
- Removable ear pads can be used for cold downhill skiing.
- Headlamp clips can also be used to hold goggles in place.
- Certified to EN 1077B, EN 1078, EN 12492 & UIAA 106.
- RECCO® reflector helps avoid a case of lost-helmet.
- Aids a RECCO-equipped ski patrol or SAR team.
||388g [light lining]
440g [winter lining]
||EPS inner, polycarbonate shell|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Skiing, mountaineering, cycling|
|Notes||Removable ear pads|
|Bottom Line||Versatile protection|
|Compare to other Dual Certification Helmets|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.