Not only do the Sportstyle glasses provide the best low-light vision, they also offer the best protection. The name Uvex derives from the technology that fully blocks U/V light (UV-EXcluded). That includes all wavelengths of damaging UVA, UVB, and UVC light. It also happens that the lenses can withstand the impact of a 6mm steel ball fired at 160km per hour. More conveniently, you can see so well with the 104 variomatic lenses that you can wear them right from the start of a dawn patrol, in the dark. As the sun rises the lenses will adjust and keep your vision clear. A high tech Supravision® treatment virtually eliminates fogging, letting you concentrate on the task at hand. The adjustable nose and ear pieces allow them to sit comfortably on your face. Solve your eyesight problems once and for all with the Sportstyle 104 glasses.
- Supravision® treatment exceeds EN 174 anti-fogging standards by 2x.
- Soft, cold-formable ear pieces are flexibly adjustable for a secure fit.
- Anti-static lenses are easy to clean with a little water and wipe.
- Direct lens ventilation increases air flow to reduce fog and cool you.
- All Uvex lenses are designed and tested to withstand significant impact.
- Removable sweat blocker is nice for warm spring days to avoid sting.
- Meets all EN 12312-1 for scratch-resistance and optical clarity.
- Adjustable nose pads can be adapted to the shape of your face.
- 100% protection from damaging UVA, UVB, and UVC light.
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||High energy activity|
|Notes||100% UVA, UVB, and UVC protection|
|Bottom Line||Protective clear vision|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.