Arc’Teryx’s Procline series is tasked with moving you efficiently through the mountains, with style. After the original Procline pushed the boundaries, further ones were realized and the innovation-cycle continues. The lateral range of motion in the cuff opened up more technical terrain and offered comfort on the skin-track. The only knock was the boot being rather soft in forward-flex. For those skiers looking for more support or looking to drive bigger skis, the Procline AR is the answer. Featuring a new tongue system to beef up the forward flex, the AR moves to the top-right of the walkability/skiability quadrant. The boot now offers the confidence to ski hard on the down. But it also lets you take it easy as the support will be there for cruising. The Arc’Teryx Procline AR has a low-volume fit but a high-volume personality.
- Split-cuff design allows for lateral ankle movement while skinning or booting.
- Ultralon liner is warm, supportive, and heat moldable for the perfect fit.
- Stiffer Ultramid shell increases power transfer vs. the original Procline with minimal weight gain.
- Wide Cam Lock Power Strap wraps your lower leg for a great mix of power and security.
- Lightweight Top 85 compound outsole by Vibram allows for a secure grip in insecure places.
- Dynafit certified inserts ensure consistent binding compatibility across models.
- Waterproof gaiter keeps warmth in and snow out.
|Weight (pair)||2384g [25.5]|
|Buckles||2 + Cam Lock Power Strap|
|Boot Sole Length||255mm [23/23.5]
|Cuff Rotation||Forward 42°, Backward -30°, Internal 12°, External 24°|
|Materials||Ultramid shell, carbon-infused grilamid cuff|
|Liner||Ultralon Lite AR thermoformable|
|Sole||Vibram TOP85 Touring|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Notes||Great for low volume feet.|
|Bottom Line||Performance and mobility|
|Compare to other Womens Boots|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.