From new backcountry users looking to get their first avalanche safety pack to enthusiasts who need a full upgrade of their old, trusty gear, the Neo Pro Safety Pack is an ideal choice for anyone in the business of playing in the backcountry. The Neo Pro Beacon is one of the most user friendly, fully-featured transceivers with a vast search range of 70+ meters, a motion sensor that will switch back to transmit mode if the user stops moving in the case of hang-fire, a standby mode for when you are digging rather than leading the search, and it comes with a harness that allows the beacon to still be worn even while in search mode. Designed for avalanche professionals, the Guide 260 Probe is sturdy and easily deployed with strong aluminum segments, a pin locking deployment system, and a stainless-steel tension cable. The Axe Shovel is compact yet strong, with two different shaft length options, and an anodized aluminum blade that can be used as a hoe as well as a standard shovel. Keep it fun, keep it safe, keep it simple with the ARVA Neo Pro Safety Pack.
Neo Pro Beacon -- full featured avalanche beacon with 70+ meter search radius
- Digital processor and 3 antennas provide 70+ meters of search range ability.
- Analog Mode function takes full advantage of the main antenna’s maximum range, expanding even further on its search range up to 80m.
- U-turn alarm keeps searchers heading in the right direction.
- Multi-burial flagging works simply and effectively.
- 246g with batteries.
Guide 260 Probe -- durable aluminum probe with ample length and is easy to deploy
- Stainless steel tension cable.
- Rack Lock locking system for fast and easy deployment.
- Rubber grip on shaft for easier handling.
- 7 37.5cm segments that deploy to 260cm.
AxeShovel -- telescopic shaft with 2 length configurations, and an ergonomic T-grip handle, and an improved compact blade that can be assembled as a hoe.
- Shaft can be extended to 73cm or 89cm.
- Compact and durable 31cm long and 23 cm wide anodized aluminum blade.
- Can be used in "shovel mode" or "hoe mode."
- Pin locking mechanism for fast and easy assembly.
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.