“Good friends, deep snow, wood-fired hot tubs, seclusion, and plenty of whiskey.” This is an old recipe that all but guarantees a good ski trip. We’ve also found that gear called “Ski Trip” doesn’t hurt while out on a ski trip, either. Thankfully, Arva got the memo and ensured that their Ski Trip Shovel followed suit and is aptly named for the good times. With its telescoping handle, the Ski Trip shovel fits nicely in the tight crevices of your pack but will still expand to a back-friendly height when needing to clear the snow from around the hut you’re about to call home. The strategically milled aluminum blade provides a durable - yet reasonably lightweight - structure that won’t flinch when called upon to fulfill its shoveling duties. Whether out for a dawn patrol or hut-to-hut traverse, the Arva Ski Trip shovel is the perfect companion to bring along.
- The shaft collapses to 45cm and will stow in most packs.
- Generous 28cm x 23cm durable aluminum blade for moving snow in camp and out in the field.
- PIN LOCK locking Mechanism makes attaching the shovel quick ’n' easy.
- Ergonomic t-Grip handle allows for more natural and comfortable shoveling.
- UIAA certification adds piece of mind.
||Anodized aluminum blade, aluminum shaft|
|Blade Dimensions||28cm x 23cm (644cm²)|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Easy and versatile for all skiing adventures|
|Bottom Line||Telescopic shaft, packability, simple design, good for any snow conditions|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.