Created for comfort and performance, the Bridgedale Jr. Racer ski sock is sure to please even the pickiest feet. Made with 21% Merino wool, these socks are naturally odor resistant and moisture wicking, helping keep bacteria and the odors they produce at bay. With a healthy amount of cushion, these socks are made to help fill a little extra volume, in case you bought a boot your junior could, “grow into.” Rated as 4 out of 5 on the warmth scale, these socks will help protect toes from becoming popsicles. To add a bit of tech, the Moisture Management System pulls away excess sweat, a recipe for warm, happy, and dry feet. Bring home a sock your child is sure to love. Bring home the Junior Racer ski sock from Bridgedale.
- Moisture Management System pulls away moisture, helping to keep the tootsies nice and dry.
- Performance FIT with Lycra fibers will keep the sock snug from foot to calf.
- Thermo Fit prevents the sock from stretching over time, ensuring a perfect fit day in and day out.
- Shock Zones provide strategically placed zonal padding for extra support and comfort.
- Flat Toe Seam reduces bulk and avoids irritation.
||25% Merino Wool
48% Nylon / Polyamide
25% Endurofil / Polypropylene
2% Lycra / Elastane
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.