Whether you're benighted on Rainier or spending a frigid day in the Tetons, you will be happy you brought the CAMP Hotmitt’N. Lightweight and packability make the Hotmitt’N an easy piece of your kit to bring along. Windproof outer layer with down insulation is designed to keep your digits warm, even on the tallest peaks. When the weather turns for the worst or you're spending the night bivvying under an overhanging rock, the CAMP Hotmitt’N will be there to save your digits.
- Premium down insulation keeps the mitts light and warm.
- Soft inner liner for added comfort.
- 3D pre-shaped construction helps with dexterity.
- Open-Close system ensures that heat stays in and snow stays out.
- Stuff sack included for easy organization.
|Polyurethane palm, nylon backing, down-filled
|Skimo Co Says
|Keeping your digits warm
|Included stuff sack for easy storage
|Warm windproof down mitts for cold weather touring
|Compare to other Gloves
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.