Crazy Idea knows what they are doing when it comes to simplicity, durability, and reliably combating the elements. The Boosted Women's Jacket is ideal for high-intensity ski touring and harsh days on the mountain with varying conditions. The Vuelta fleece interior will keep you warm and dry while the exterior is made of water repellent and wind-proofed 4-way StretchTech nylon that helps keep you mobile on those steep ascents. Polartec Alpha insulation on the front of the jacket and on the hood makes this jacket cozy and breathable, even on the coldest of days. With two large chest pockets and two internal mesh pockets for skins, this jacket is a convenient must-have when you're pulling an all-day objective and you need something with a lot of room for snacks, skins, and knick-knacks. The hood is ergonomic and trimmed to protect your neck from the elements even when the hood is pulled back. With an elastic trim on the cuffs, hood, and waist, the design holds a snug fit and prevents snow from creeping in. When you need an expertly designed, high intensity touring jacket that can protect you from the worst that winter has to offer, the Boosted Women's Jacket won't let you down.
- Vuelta fleece has excellent breathability and anti-bacterial properties to hold bad smells at bay.
- StretchTech nylon exterior provides water repellence and wind-proofing.
- Polartec Alpha insulation on the front and hood add plenty of warmth while remaining breathable, compressible, and lightweight.
- Two large zippered chest pockets and two internal skin pockets hold everything you need on a big outing.
- Elastic trim helps seal in heat and provide a non-itchy fit around the hood, waist, and wrists.
- Anti-microbial Graphene layer prevents the jacket from becoming a biohazard after multiple days of activity.
- Light hybrid jacket for high intensity touring or racing, and stormy weather.
Compare otherWomen's Touring Jackets
|Pockets||2 zipped front chest pockets, 2 internal skin pockets|
|Materials||StretchTech nylon, Polartec Alpha insulation, Vuelta fleece|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Notes||Graphene lined to help reduce odor|
|Bottom Line||The best womens jacket for high-intensity touring on cold days|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.