If you have one Crazy Idea pant, you want them all. The Sideral is another comfortable touring and general mountain pant to add to your collection. The breathable Crazy Endurance fabric is hard-wearing enough for regular use while repelling dirt and water. The Sideral features a clean look with a heat-bonded polyurethane film decorating and reinforcing the cuffs and outer knees. It has subtle zip pockets and fly for a professional appearance while you go about your tasks in the hills. Slip on the Crazy Idea Sideral pants and start climbing.
- Crazy Endurance fabric is abrasion, water, and dirt resistant.
- Elastic waist with a drawstring just about guarantees a perfect fit.
- Two low-profile front zips and one rear zip keep you organized.
- Framis™ heat-bonded reinforcements both decorate and endure.
- Adjustable cuffs are clean and durable enough for all-mountain use.
- Zip fly is there when you need it, and still there when you don’t.
- BlueSign® certified fabric integrated with well-sealed YKK zippers.
|Pockets||Two front zipped, one back|
|Waist||Elastic w/ drawstring|
|Cuffs||Adjustable with buttons|
||Crazy Endurance, Protection Magic Silver|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Ski touring, other mountain sports|
|Bottom Line||Just a nice mountain pant|
|Compare to other Men's Touring Pants|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.