The Sideral pant for women is a comfortable all-around mountain pant that you will want to ski in every day. Made with Crazy Endurance fabric that is stretchy and breathable, the Sideral pants are great for earning your turns. The fit is athletic and you can cinch the drawstring on the waist for a snug hold. A stylish polyurethane reinforcement pattern is heat-bonded to the cuffs for extra durability. Two front zippered pockets for your personals are disguised for a clean look. The Crazy Idea Women’s Sideral pants are an efficient and good looking pant for backcountry skiing and mountaineering.
- Stretch fabric is water-repellent and sheds dirt.
- Framis™ cuff reinforcements are heat-bonded.
- Two front zip pockets can hold what they hold.
- Elastic with a drawstring helps dial in the waist.
- Cuffs are adjustable and have a button for hold.
- Fabric was certified to the BlueSign® standards.
|Pockets||Two front zipped, one back|
|Waist||Elastic w/ drawstring|
|Cuffs||Adjustable with button|
|Materials||Crazy Endurance, Protection Magic Silver|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Ski touring, other mountain sports|
|Bottom Line||Just a great mountain pant|
|Compare to other Women's Touring Pants|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.