Jeans! The Sound pants from Crazy Idea are a ski touring pant with distinctive style. Well, outdoors at least. The best part is you don’t need to change when you go inside, since you’ll already be wearing jeans. Except instead of denim they are made from technical ITTTAI fabric, which is protective and breathable. These jeans feature ski-touring specific features such as zippered cuffs and boot-buckle cutouts. The Crazy Idea Sound pants are simply the most stylish backcountry pants you’ll find.
- Athletic fit is designed for outdoor winter activities, especially ski touring.
- ITTAI fabric protects from wind and water and is abrasion-resistant.
- Buckle cutouts support Dynafit TLT, SCARPA Alien, and Sportiva Syborg boots.
- Jeans-style is the definition of backcountry-casual.
- Zippered cuff helps with a secure fit over ski boots.
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Ski mountaineering, other mountain sports|
|Notes||Wind and water resistant|
|Bottom Line||Jeans, jeans, the musical fruit|
|Compare to other Women's Speed Pants|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.