The Dalbello Quantum boot is a worthy choice for those who want a lightweight, touring specific boot that has plenty of performance and comfort. The dual bonded shell decreases weight by using less material in its construction, also giving the boot impressive lateral strength. This contributes to more control when you really have to push into your edges on a steep turn, and also allows this lightweight boot to handle wider skis with ease. An almost frictionless 65-degree range of motion means you can strut with freedom and without resistance on the skin track. Thick or thin socks, the Quantum boot's easy to use ski/walk mechanism and fully adjustable shell closure system can conform to whatever foot fashion you have chosen for the day. In case you were wondering, the shell and cuff are both made of a polyamide composite material, creating a progressive flex that helps your performance in all snow types. A Quick Lacing System on the lower shell will hold the foot securely with an endlessly adjustable dial that can tighten or loosen with the twist of a wrist. If you thought Dalbello only considered technology with this boot, you'll be pleasantly surprised to know that the engineers realized how important comfort is to the ski experience. The ID Sport liner features Ultralon foam, a heat-moldable material that provides a comfortable interior for your "foot fingers" (as a German friend once said). The Quantum is perfect for the budget-conscious skier who is still after a performance-orientated boot that is lightweight and simple. Yeah, this boot kind of has it all going on.
- Ultralon liner provides a comfy interior that's easily customizable.
- Dual bonded shell constructed from durable polyamide composite material creates fantastic lateral strength.
- Progressive flex technology gives better control over your skis.
- Fully adjustable cord system on the cuff makes for a proper fit every time.
- DIN soles for compatibility with frame and Kingpin bindings.
- 65° range of motion won't hinder your progress on the skin track.
- Vibram Dual Density Sole provides great grip on rocky ridges and icy terrain.
- Full-length boot board adds additional control and support.
- Dyneema Technora Rope closure comes from the sailing world and is incredibly wear resistant.
|Weight (pair)||2326g [27.5]|
|Buckles||Lever throw with cord + Quick Lace System|
|Boot Sole Length||265mm [22-23.5]
|Binding Compatibility||Tech, Frame, Kingpin|
|Liner||ID Touring Sport|
|Sole||Vibram Dual Density Sole|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Touring, ski mountaineering|
|Notes||Progressive flex technology for better feedback and generating power.|
|Bottom Line||Light 'n fast, budget-friendly boot|
|Compare to other Touring Boots|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.