Your performance and positive experience start from the ground up when it comes to skiing, so your socks are the most important piece of clothing if you take this literally. Suddenly, your sock choice takes on new importance. A fantastic option to start your wardrobe off right is Darn Tough's RFL Thermolite sock. Made from thin Thermolite polyester material, these socks feel as warm as wool while still being ultra-breathable. Hollow fibers are the magic sauce that gives these socks high warmth and low weight. As is typical of synthetic materials, they are highly breathable, channel moisture away from your feet, and dry quickly so you can use them as often as you want (washing in between uses is highly recommended). Darn Tough has gone synthetic with the RFL Thermolite socks but has kept all the warmth, comfort, style, and lifetime guarantee of the rest of their line.
- Ultralight synthetic sock boasts high warmth and low weight.
- Thermolite polyester consists of hollow fibers that trap heat.
- Visually stunning patterns along the arch and ridge of the foot provide added comfort.
- Highly breathable and quick-drying - your feet will love you.
- Synthetic fibers channel moisture away from your skin so your feet stay dry on the climb.
|Size||US Women||EU Shoe||UK Shoe|
Update 2021/22: The redesigned "chassis" gives more arch support and a better fit over the instep.
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.