Old Man Winter can be cruel - whipping winds, driving snow, blazing sun. While we may love most of these weather anomalies as skiers, we still need to protect ourselves from the elements. A great way to cover up all that skin you're showing is with Dermatone's Spot Protection Sunscreen Stick. Easy to use, easy to apply, easy to carry you won't need to worry about lugging around a big bottle of greasy sunscreen just to cover up your face and ears. If the temperatures rise and the layers begin to shed keep yourself from becoming a redneck by busting out this little gem. If you are inclined to having buttery fingers you can easily attach the cap to your pack or inner jacket pocket thanks to a slit in the lid. The twist off top is easy to use with even the bulkiest mitts due to a ribbed pattern. We all want that perfect mid-winter face tan which can be more safely achieved by using the Spot Protection Sunscreen Stick from Dermatone.
- SPF 30 rating keeps the sun at bay even on bluebird days.
- Formula protects against sun, windburn and chapping to keep you safe in all weather conditions.
- Cap design allows you to attach the top to your pack or inside a pocket for added peace of mind.
- Large barrel diameter and ribbed cap make for easy use with gloves on.
- Official sunscreen of the US Ski and Snowboard teams so you know it's good.
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.