Ski poles draw their origins from sticks that our early predecessors picked up off the ground to either help them walk or to hit something. Today, ski poles are adorned with lavish trappings like wrist straps and baskets, but the guiding principle remains the same-- a stick to help us walk or to hit stuff with. Well, the Dynafit Carbonio 2 ski pole is one of the nicer sticks you will ever use to help you walk and ski, but like all carbon poles, it's not advised to hit stuff with it. In this updated model, two sections of lightweight carbon make up the body of the pole, while a durable aluminum and rubber basket does what baskets do (help you to stay on top or close to the top of deep snow). A comfortable grip and adjustable strap round out a truly impressive spec sheet for this high tech stick.*
- On days that alternate between steep sidehills, deep powder, and even steeper booters, the Dynafit Carbonio 2 pole has an adjustment range of 110-145 cm to suit all scenarios.
- For folks who like to optimize comfort in all things, 2K Ergonomic Grip keeps your hands plushy and comfy while you're walking.
- Highest quality carbon in both the upper and lower sections offers the best strength and power transfer.
- If you know that you are especially hard on gear, replacement lower sections can be purchased individually.
- Seamless adjustable wrist strap provides comfortable grip support, ideal for optimal walking assistance.
- An aluminum tip and basket keep things light while adding durability in high wearing areas.
- Baskets float on a rubber gasket to help adapt to the terrain and prevent tip-slip.
*Warning: not advised for use as an offensive or defensive tool, check out our ice axes for all your poking and hitting needs.
|Lengths (cm)||105 - 145 adjustable|
|Grip||2K Ergonomic grip|
|Basket & Tip||Aluminium tip and basket|
|Materials||Carbon upper and lower.|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Notes||Aluminum in the baskets|
|Bottom Line||Superlight adjustable pole to match your Carbonio boots and skis.|
|Compare to other Adjustable Ski Poles|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.