Don’t forget basic efficiency when going on hut trips or other expeditions. The Cho Oyu is a spacious 35 liter backpack that uses the same race-style ski carry system found on Dynafit’s race packs. It could be argued that with a larger pack, it’s even more important to not have to take it on and off for booter transitions. Donning a heavy, ski-laden rucksack is a workout and can throw you off balance in sketchy terrain. Save time and energy by slipping your skis into the side holster, and then sipping from your bottle, conveniently attached in an insulated holder on the shoulder strap.
- Cushioned support system is adjustable and designed for multi-day comfort.
- 210 denier Cordura prevents rips while skiing through trees or sleeping on beds of nails.
- Dynafit hook-style ski carry system can be used without taking off the pack.
- Special eyelets make it easy to attach a rope to the outside, saving valuable inside space.
- External ice axe holder and internal avy gear compartments keep you organized.
- Side access crampon compartment can also hold other items you might need in a hurry.
- Full length back zip and elastic mesh side compartments offer plenty of storage options.
- Removable bottle holder is insulated and has a bungee cord to secure a bottle in front of you.
- Pack is also compatible with Camel or other hydration sleeves for carrying extra H2O.
|Access||Top, back, side|
|Hydration||Bottle holder & sleeve compatible|
|Ski Carry||Dynafit loop and hook|
|Shovel / Probe||Internal compartments|
|Ice Axe||Loop and bungee|
|Stash Pockets||1 hip belt|
|Skimo Co Says|
|Usage||Very long or multi-day tours|
|Notes||Access water & skis with pack on|
|Bottom Line||Large pack with skimo features|
Questions & Reviews
Earn store credit by writing reviews. Learn more.